POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 20:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
From: Josh English
Date: 7 Sep 2000 17:43:46
Message: <39B80C10.C0A69720@spiritone.com>
I'm having a strange issue. On my Mac, I can't render any of the glow demo
scenes. It says it cannot find the file "Demo Scenes:Glow.pov"

The demo folder doesn't have a file by that name.

They all render just fine on my Windows box.

I am confused. Can someone help me sort this out?

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom